Here are links to sites I spend a good amount of time on and I think you should too!
- http://www.facebook.com: Do I really need to say anything about this one?
- http://www.goalforit.com: This site allows you to set goals, create daily checklists, reward children’s behavior, and more! I love to use it to keep track of my health and business and reward my stepdaughter for her good behavior and doing her chores.
- http://www.goodreads.com: This site is for book lovers! You can keep track of the books you’re reading, want to read, or have read…along with your friends. You can review books and read book reviews.
- http://www.shutterfly.com: This site is amazingly helpful for keeping track of ALL your photos. You can also create photo books, cards, mugs, and many other gifts for yourself or loved ones.
- http://www.cafemom.com: This is a site for moms. Connect and discuss issues with other moms. Also catch up on the latest news.