First I must say that I’m disappointed that Dashboard Confessional and Lifehouse did not come up…
- Michael Buble – “The Way You Look Tonight” Not my favorite Michael Buble song, but I do love his voice. I’d recommend “Haven’t Met You Yet,” “Fever,” and “Home” for starters.
- Paramore – “Misery Business (Acoustic Version)” I love this song (both versions) and my two other favorites by Paramore are “The Only Exception” and “That’s What You Get.”
- Dr. Dre – “Guilty Conscience” LOVE me some Dr. Dre and that about covers rap for me. I will dabble a little with 2Pac, Busta Rhymes and Snoop.
- Less Than Jake – “Danny Says” Less Than Jake is a pretty good ska band, but I do like Mad Caddies, Catch-22, and Reel Big Fish better.
- Mandy Moore – “For Always” Yes, I like pop songs too. I personally think Mandy Moore has a sweet, innocent voice and I do like it a lot. Not quite love, but like a lot.
- theStart – “A Thousand Years” Awesome punk band with a female vocalist.
- Miles Davis – “‘Round Midnight” Not my favorite Miles Davis, but his Bitches Brew album is amazing.
- The Bouncing Souls – “Gone” Another good punk band, but my favorite is The Lawrence Arms. Other amazing punk bands are AFI, Rancid, Alkaline Trio and Social Distortion.
- 30 Seconds to Mars – “Vox Populi” I LOVE 30 Seconds to Mars and I’d recommend “From Yesterday,” “The Kill,” and “Attack” for beginner listeners.
- The Wreckers – “Leave the Pieces” I’m a sucker for a good, broken-hearted country song. I like Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, Martina McBride and Miranda Lambert a lot.